Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Long Time, No Access

Achoooo! Excuse me; I must be allergic to all the dust on my keyboard.

It has been over three months since I posted - that is ridiculous! But hey, that's the life of not having internet at your house and choosing to spend your free time at home rather than the library or a coffee shop. But don't worry, I'm still young, married and a lady so not much has changed. : )

However, I have been on a DIY frenzy lately so it is time to get back on track and post regularly. Plus, I am always happy to share life's little triumphs and surprises, and believe me, I have my fair share.

I won't go into any detail today, just wanted to say Welcome back...or I'm back...or maybe you should be welcoming me back - I don't know. I just know it feels good to log-in and write a little.

Be back again soon! Hold me to it!

<3 Rebekah

1 comment: